Best Moment in MattyB's World 1,2,3 and 4



MattyBRaps page officiel des fans international in Facebok =)

source

26 Responses to "Best Moment in MattyB's World 1,2,3 and 4"

  1. Why do people like Johnny Orlando so much he is ugly as freak and he sounds like a fork in a garbage disposal Idc if I get crap from his fans I don't like him and that is my opinion like earlier some like 9 year old was like wait till Johnny hears this and and give an example eh stupid and I was like he sounds like a fork in a garbage disposal and he or she (couldn't tell)didn't answer back so he couldn't get anymore comebacks from his/her mom so they never replied

    BalasHapus
  2. hello mi name alessandro sono un grandissimo fran:):):):)

    BalasHapus
  3. Matty b is cool his wife is was good
    I hope he gets 1 ha like he will

    BalasHapus
  4. Mattyb I love you he is very hot!!!Love love love love!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. entertaining when you're very very bored

    BalasHapus
  6. I was totally around this video is so funny I literally started laughing out loud

    BalasHapus
  7. hey Matty B what's your least favorite color

    BalasHapus
  8. And my name is Brooklyn you had my name on your shirt

    BalasHapus
  9. I love you MattyB so much form Tahlia 🎉🎂🎁😄🎈🍺🍡🎀💐🍭🍘▪️👩🏼👦🏼👯👫💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 and I wunt to go out 👗💄👙💍👛👓👠
    👕👖👟👓 love love love love love love love love.🍺🍹🍽🍷🍻🍾🏉🏏🎣⛹🏼🍩🍪🚕🗽🏩📲🎉🎀⛱🛏🛌💗❤️💛💚💚💙💜

    BalasHapus
  10. ha mattyb I love you do you want to go out from angelena mccarty

    BalasHapus
  11. I use to be your girlfriend jo jo intil you dumped me I want to get back together

    BalasHapus